Documents, Forms, & Helpful Links




  • Firework Display Permit Request Fireworks Display Permit requests must be returned in person to the Clerk-Treasurer's office, located on the second floor of City Hall, 18 N. Jackson Street.
  • Bonfire Park Permit Individuals are able to have a bonfire at the Palmer Park Hilltop bonfire area with a permit. You must apply for a permit and pay $12.00 at the Parks and Recreation Divisions Office. The Fire Department will review your request and you will be informed of your approval.
  • Environmental Site Assessments can be requested by submitting an Open Records Request by clicking here.
  • Prairie Burn Permit Prairie Burn Permit requests shall be accompanied by a nonrefundable application fee.  Each prairie burn will be subject to and require a separate Prairie Burn Permit.

Helpful Links

Other Information

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.