- JFD Summary of Services Brochure
- Burning Regulations Brochure
- Grill Safety Information
- Carbon Monoxide Brochure
- Firework Display Permit Request Fireworks Display Permit requests must be returned in person to the Clerk-Treasurer's office, located on the second floor of City Hall, 18 N. Jackson Street.
- Bonfire Park Permit Individuals are able to have a bonfire at the Palmer Park Hilltop bonfire area with a permit. You must apply for a permit and pay $12.00 at the Parks and Recreation Divisions Office. The Fire Department will review your request and you will be informed of your approval.
- Environmental Site Assessments can be requested by submitting an Open Records Request by clicking here.
- Prairie Burn Permit Prairie Burn Permit requests shall be accompanied by a nonrefundable application fee. Each prairie burn will be subject to and require a separate Prairie Burn Permit.
- National Fire Sprinkler Association
- National Fire Protection Association
- WI Department of Safety & Professional Services - WI Building & Fire Codes
- International Code Council
- WI Department of Ag, Trade, & Consumer Protection - Storage Tanks
- Wisconsin State Fire Chiefs' Association
- Great Lakes Division of the International Association of Fire Chiefs
- International Association of Fire Chiefs
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Firefighters & Mesothelioma Information